PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines bangs up another one...
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2013, 10:12
Akali Dal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But what ticks me off is when I see threads like these which insinuate that Asia pilots are a step below the so called Western standard. Let me tell you an interesting story about a American guy I knew from my former airline.When he came in he had issues with the airline's training system and standards and he kept harping about how difficult it was to clear the FAA check rides and the FAA ATPL flight test blah blah blah...We put up with it and the irony was this guy could not even clear the ground school.Passed after multiple attempts and had problems in line training and finally left saying that it was all bull****. I wish I told him...Friend look within , that's where the problem is, not outside....maybe then the world would be a better place to fly.
Aye, aye Skydancer. When westerners at UPS pranked their aircraft at BHM, the apologists went to astronomical lengths to create smoke and mirrors with super graphics and pictures...all just to hide the fact that it was a great f**k up. Likewise, the mitten glove comments about the nose- shove job by the SWA B737 PIC at LGA.

Massive " loss of face " all covered up with tons of analytical mumbo jumbo to pull wool over our eyes, and they swear on their grandmas tombs that they never suffer from loss of face thingy...utter codswallop1