PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Choosing the right course
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2013, 14:13
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From the school you chose, I suppose you want to follow the integrated route. If you thing that doing the integrated will get you in the RHS seat then you are completely mistaken. Here's what you have to do, go somewhere exotic, do your PPL in 3 months, then go to a modular school in the UK and do the rest.
How is he completely mistaken? I am presently flying with a cadet from one of the training schools he has already mentioned. All of our other cadets are from integrated training schools. Other airlines with established cadet programmes either wholly require or show bias towards many of these same schools integrated programmes.

Beyond the cadet programmes, there isn't much of a market in the airline world for 200 hour wannabes. These forums are testament to that reality.

I said this 4 years ago, and nothing has happened to change that viewpoint. Indeed the current evolution of this market segment towards MPL only reinforces that advice.

The course or training regime anybody embarks upon will largely be governed by their resources and ability. Another reality that is neither new nor likely to change anytime soon.