PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2013, 12:52
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twice, I was asked to remove my review - the second time being offered a "goodwill gesture".
The first time, I told him I'd amend it if and when he got his act together and supplied the the products for which I had paid.
He replied something along the lines of "Frankly, I'd like you to remove it altogether. Poor reviews really damage our company. I'll send you a good will gesture for all the trouble you've been through."
My reply was, "Frankly, not a chance. You earned that review fair and square."
Within a few minutes of my reply being sent, my review vanished. Needless to say, I never received my "goodwill gesture".

I've been keeping a really close eye on the reviews and the times at which they disappear for some time now along with the times that updates happen on his website, new glowing reviews arrive and responses are posted - around six months or so.

I am suggesting foul play. The things I've watched happen would be very, very hard to excuse as coincidence.

To be fair, originally only the poor reviews disappeared. Now, even the good ones do, too. I think someone else may have had their review flagged down and has decided to take revenge.

He plays the victim in all this and has even told other customers that the majority of these poor reviews are fake (as if someone has it in for him) but having been through the mill will this guy, I'd say he earns everything he gets (and more).

Although, I have to give credit where credit is due - A few days ago, for the first time ever, I saw him actually accept the blame for a foul-up and put his hands up to it being his fault rather than blaming someone or something else.
Maybe, just maybe, he's actually learning. (I doubt it though).

Now, if only he could learn to provide the products that he advertises as "in stock" (and to remove products from his site or mark them as "out of stock" when the stock runs out for the genuine retailer to whom he passes on the orders) and to respond to contact when customers start chasing him instead of waiting until they make public posts exposing his failings.

Paul..