PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2013, 10:00
AV83R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jobsworths!

I ordered from them in August and didn't receive my goods until after a month from payment.

They will happily take your money, yet when it comes to giving you what you've paid for, they're absolute idiots!

Emails are never answered, callbacks are never completed, phones are never picked up. If you do get through, all you get is a shed load of excuses as to why they're such an incompetant (spelling) company.

Something to fill you all with a little more confidence, the ''managing director'' Nick Ross, is just as useless as his company. I sent countless emails, received replies to a select few, and was offered NO compensation for their idiocy.

I think PPRuNe should seriously reconsider supporting them on the forum. A lot of new pilots/students will see them as a sponsor and assume in that the nature of the forum will mean they're a reputable company.

Well done Proviation!!!!!!!!!

ETA:

If you also look at the trust pilot reviews, a lot of them have been ''reported by a user'', leaving only reviews that are good, or ones that they have an answer for. Not that I'm at all suggesting foul play, but for the amount of reported reviews it seems a bit fishy

Last edited by AV83R; 19th Sep 2013 at 10:16.