PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2013, 21:14
NickBarnes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now this is the thing on the argument on ryanair, this is from personal experience, I asked a few family and friends who they preferred to fly with knowing they had flown ryanair in the past, they all said easyjet or another airline, why I asked, because of service, the charges, and some even said they preferred the easyjet aircraft, from my experience I have to agree so much so I chose to travel to Gatwick and fly with easyjet to kefalonia rather than using Stansted and ryanair, I live in Norfolk, might seem silly but easyjet came out 30 pound cheaper so with fuel works out the same. I used to fly with ryanair all the time but now it would be easyjet, norwiegian or even BA, and from what I can see this is alot of people's feelings, they only fly ryanair if they have too.

So really I hope ryanair can change their attitude, look at where things might be putting people off, general service and win people back, because I nor anyone would want to see any airline in trouble, (which I know ryanair isn't close to being yet) because those are people's jobs and livelihoods who are employed by the airline.

So I hope things change, but at the moment it seems people would rather fly with someone else.