PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Casey Airfield - where is everyone now?
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2013, 23:24
scoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eric from Beric

Hey Eric
Just remembered Tim amd is little brother Matt are working for Qantas Tim is 767 capt in Sydney and Matt is 737 in Melbourne

Allan G is flying the Polair chopper in Sydney Mike is with jetstar I think or is it Virgin

Last time I saw BJ Cowell super trowel he was doing well in the brick Business
Paul Kirby is a trader and developer and married Sharon M

Sue B I believe lives in England and Albo is still in Melbourne working as a Visual Merchandise manager

Shelly T, my Ex I do not know where she is but last time I saw her she was still in medicine

Dont know where Rob S is but Terry passed away recently in Tassie.

Caught up with Gunter M in Blenheim last year he was over for the local warbirds show and Geoff P is still in Melbourne

Many a good day spent at Casey with many long life friends Great Hours for a junior instructor but pity the pay wasn't as good. It gave me my start and I will always be greatful however

My career has included 12 years flying Saabs and Metros, a short stint in the Torres Strait and a 737 endorsement. I was head of Training and Standards for the Airline, 2IC to over 100 pilots. Now living in Blenhein NZ with a really comfy Charter Job.
Great Fishing and Hunting and actually really great weather You can Swim Ski and fish all on the same Day

Keep in Touch and all my details are on our website Air Charters, Multi Engine Flight Training Nelson Blenheim Marlborough New Zealand

Cheers