PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Firemen Strike
Thread: Firemen Strike
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2013, 23:23
mopardave

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts
Courtney Mil.........I didn't want to touch on the point you make about those who've never contributed.......I didn't want to be accused of anything unsavoury. Let's face it, people are queuing up to be offended about SOMETHING these days! But you are quite right..........for fear of repeating myself, the politicians who play god with our lives and the nations finances are an unmitigated disgrace. Uncontrolled immigration........Health tourists.........a benefits system that is out of control.........projects that go massively over budget......the list, tragically, is endless! Firefighters or forces pensions, in the grand scheme of things don't even figure. Tell me Al R............why should it be that pensioners and benefit claimants should benefit from a year on year rise of 5.4%? If we truly were all feeling the pain together, you'd have no complaints from me.......I'd just suck up and deal with it! "In it together".......really? I would truly love DC to come and justify that statement to me.......face to face! And while he was at it, he could come help me perform cpr on someone vomiting, defacating and urinating all over me as happened a couple of weeks ago! This country is wrotten to the core.
But, despite the politicians.....I know we have the finest armed forces in the world.......respect to you all gents!