PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings Phase 2 Interview/Aptitude Test
Old 15th Sep 2013, 14:56
AZA636

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gcler03

I will be doing mine in the new year but i was thinking about a practice if we find other people really interested we can discuss on private.
By the way i have checked my setting and it does show that private messaging it is allowed.
By private i mean we arrange a date and then online we talk even with webcams. But we must be like 5 or 6. I got something that could really help us.
The group test is about a worst case scenario and another one about discussing a problem. They might change of course but at least we can feel more confident.
Believe me in a way or in another everybody does a little practice. And i do believe it is appreciated and they know. It shows your interest your committment. About the thing you either got or not i don't think it is 100% true. It might be in some cases and during the selection i have seen those. But practice makes perfect and anyway we are talking about skills which are personal and interpersonal so i think yours would be really developed. About those technical really nothing impossible. My 2 cents advice don't buy nothing just do a lot of research online. It is really full of mock up exams. I will send you privately.

Bye