PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - We are not here to serve you water !!- RJ CC.
Old 14th Sep 2013, 13:08
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fish

I suppose using Google to find the contact yourself was too hard...

So your objective was thread views... in other words, you were trolling. Several people offered explanations as to why you may have got the response you did, but the problem is still all them.

I suppose you refuse to see how you might have come across as a bit of a to$$er yourself? Any responsible adult has a contigency plan in case things dont turn up as ordered. You said the issue you had was with the other passenger not getting a meal- which you could not know whether he actually booked or noto then reveal your real issue was that YOU did not get a requested meal. Two completely different things. It obviously wasn't critical for you if you accepted chicken in the end. Khalas, bad luck, next time you know better if travelling RJ. If I had a buck every time someone tells me they booked a meal and actually didnt.. you know the rest.

FYI, "demanding" to see the Captain would get you a chat with the cops in more than a few countries....

Last edited by givemewings; 14th Sep 2013 at 13:41.