PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - We are not here to serve you water !!- RJ CC.
Old 14th Sep 2013, 03:44
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All due respect, cabin complaint would not usually be dealt with by the captain unless it was a serious safety concern. At the point where you were not satisfied with the Purser's response, it would probably have served you better to inform him you would contact the airline directly.

Secondly, regarding the other passengers' meal. Do you know if the pax actually booked a meal? Veg meals usually aren't standard fare, they have to be requested in advance. If the pax didn't, cabin frew are correct- they only have fish, chicken or beef. Perhaps the manner it was said left something to be desired, perhaps it is an English-as-second language issue. We can't exactly tell just by reading it quoted here.

From what I observed in my travels, Jordanians have a way of speaking English that may at first seem rude but often may prove to be the fact that their English is not 100%. If you felt badly done by contact RJ direct, what do you hope to achieve by posting about a CC specific issue in a mainly pilot oriented subforum? Though it is "Middle East" I guess...