PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 14th Sep 2013, 00:49
Hns131

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi blueeyecabincrew,

No, it's pretty much the same from what I hear about the others. You enter a room and then approach the desk one table at a time with your ID and forms required to bring and then they ask for a headshot of you, so they take your pic. You then settle into tables and begin a powerpoint.
Afterwards, because we had three tables and only two presenters, my table was sent away for half an hour while group activites were discussed, so this gave me time to get to know everyone in my group which was an advatanage when we came back and done our group activity. At the end of the group activity they will throw you a 'curveball' question. You are then asked to go wait outside while they call you in one at a time (or two in a time, one person to each presenter) and then speak to you about your resume and past experience.
Then they ask you to leave and you will hear back from them in approx two weeks. (Or in my case three.. for some reason I got sent another invite to AD but when I questioned I got told it was supposed to be for a second interview within 1 week and a half away.)

To be honest, they didn't really communicate much at all with me afterwards.
It took quite a while to hear back from my second interview (maybe only 2-4 weeks) and it was an email telling me that they would contact my references within the coming weeks. Now I asked my references if they got called but they never did, and a couple of days later I was advised again by email, that I was palced into the talent pool and they would endveour to contact my references soon. If you would like to inbox me your email, I can send you the original email

Unrelated - did I just follow you on ig?