PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 13th Sep 2013, 03:09
Hns131

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Zzus!

To be honest, I don't actually know if a cover letter is required or that much of a big deal.. They look more for customer experience more then anything. But all the best and good luck! If you are successful, you should receive an email inviting you too an assessment day!

Also, ground school goes for approx 8 weeks, five days a week. During this one you will also recieve a salary of approx $32,00 which is a trainee wage, and after successful completion your wage will rise.
Now this is only what I've been told from my interviews so I do apologise if this isn't 100% correct!

Even if you were successful at your assessment day, second interview, reference checks and then medical I honestly don't think you would be starting ground school at the end of the year considering how many are in the talent pool. Never assume that you will be starting ASAP, it is a super long process! (I've been waiting since Feb!) but maybe they will hurry along the process considering they are advertising which means they will hopefully start ground school soon and all the people currently in there, may not all 100% be ready to commence, but again, good luck!

Last edited by Hns131; 13th Sep 2013 at 03:14.