PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings Phase 2 Interview/Aptitude Test
Old 12th Sep 2013, 16:40
AZA636

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did the selection in March and received the mail the next morining while waiting at Gatwick...no way!

I went out at the interview.

About the fisrt tests which are math, PILAPT and always the same things I think that just a very common brush up is worth enough and would be ok. Believe me it's nothing impossible, most of the whole deal is set about time management which is aviation scenario like in the cockpit. I would personally suggest to focus more on the pilapt itself which sometimes might be harder especially if you are not quite familiar with it. Nobody wants you to saty still without doing research, so do a bit of a practice...online it's full of tests and simple mock where you can test and improve.

The group exercise is very good. actually there are two of them unless they changed. But believe they are extremely professional. they will tell you everything in advance and let you know exactly what you're about to do with your mates. My group was if i recall exactly 7-8 ppl.
Just collaborate, and think about the set of skills they are looking for. But pls be yourself dont act just to show tohose skills to nake them thinking mmmmhhh this guy is good...they will figure out. and of course take into account thta like you all the others are sharing the same feelings...

About the interview think about relevant examples, as said in the FAQ of the site itself, which can show you're the right sort of person they are looking for, especially those related to leadership and teamwork. think about qualities you have, pro, negative things as well...everybody has, and make sure during your presentation you're enough confident...maintain eye contact...you know the same old deal!!! nothing special really!!!