PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 12th Sep 2013, 12:15
zzus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Just applied

I applied for Virgin cabin crew last week, I feel like Cabin Crew would be the place I'd want to try for, love flying, people and traveling. Only problem is I completely forgot to attach a cover letter, silly me assuming that the questionnaire was a replacement for that. Do you think it would be wise to either withdraw then reapply, or, send the cover letter and resume to the cabin crew recruitment email?

This forum is a great resource and insight into the process, thanks for everyone's' answers and input. It's crazy to think that there's still a heap of people in the talent pool waiting since last year, I really hope interviews and ground school will happen soon. Does anyone know if there will definitely be one at the end of the year?

For those that have done GS, how long does the training go for and is it every day of the week?

Sorry with all the questions, just really wanting this role. Fingers are crossed I get a call for an interview or to attend the AD.