PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 11th Sep 2013, 09:34
bladegrabber

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maxwelg2

I don't expect you to do my job offshore, therefore you shouldn't expect me to be doing yours.

If I knew what your job was I could perhaps comment appropriately, you perhaps assume that I am a pilot which I am not in the sense of this forum however I do fly helicopters.

A mutual appreciation of the complexity of each person's role in our industry can only be beneficial, as well as understanding that our industry needs both bus drivers and SLF to function.

Couldn't agree more and this thread has been a fantastic exchange of ideas from both aviators and offshore workers and it would be a great outcome if they are all considered when the proposed review of NS flying procedures takes place.

If your comment is meant to be humourous, sorry, once you've lost colleagues in this industry that type of humour is IMO inappropriate, especially on this thread where others are trying hard to make a change for the better.

Humorous nope, I have lost colleagues in a similar accident and can only wish,pray and work hard to ensure we all learn the lessons from them ensuring they never happen again on our watch.