PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 11th Sep 2013, 01:08
Hns131

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Anelise!

I applied for VA back in Jan as well, I was invited and attended a assessment day in Feb with a few days notice. Although a week later I got another invite to attend yet another assessment day. I called head office and they told me there was a system error and that it had thought I didn't attend the first assessment day I was invited too. So, if you do decline the first one, I do believe you do get another chance if there is another assessment day within the recruiting period time. Also, the Cabin Crew campaign back in Jan was strictly domestic (unfortunately! would have loved international, but will be super happy with domestic either way!)

BTO1, As for ground school dates, there is a nation wide hold on any training and has been since August. I am currently in the 'talent pool' along with many other people awaiting to hear back with dates that we have been told will hopefully be at the end of this year, so fingers crossed and good luck!