PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 7192 D3
Thread: 7192 D3
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2003, 23:43
Penguin124

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FEBA, it's not often I feel compelled to put pen to paper, but you are not only arrogant but a hypocrite too. I have not seen the course nor do I wish too, however I find your attitude toward your fellow workers quite insulting.

You are a hypocrite because you come on here, months after the thread starts, slate the course to bits and then ask people to leave poor old no sig alone and not have a go at him. Which do you want to do, rip the course apart or support no sig ?? You obviously have access to the materials, so why did you not speak before now if you also agree with the misgivings we have seen stated here ? Or maybe its because you are another of the moderators or maybe from the college itself and have chosen to bury your head in the sand because it is now being sent back?

I am making an educated guess from your comments that you hold the "prized" FAA dispatch licence, but to belittle and malign the people who work hard and are willing to learn is pure arrogance. They probably have not had the same opportunities as yourself.

I, like Mr Rainbow, have worked alongside professional and "educated" people, who work damned hard and under great pressure, for you to suggest they are cheap labour is pure arrogance and totally insulting. You also suggest they may not capable of passing the course, again pure arrogance as you have already admitted here you find the materials clearly contain faults.

Get off your high horse or whatever else it is that is firmly stuck up your a**e, apologise to the people you malign, who work dammed hard. Otherwise simply BUTT OUT !!

No Sig

I would suggest you take a re read of the postings from FEBA because the way I read it he/she more or less follows the same opinions as FG and others.

It also seems apparent from the previous threads that you had a good opportunity to get the errors, some of which you now seem to accept, sorted out. Unfortunately you don’t appear to have taken this opportunity and it took a major subscriber to withdraw before you realised just how bad the situation was becoming and from what I read here, all confidence now appears to have been lost. I hope you manage to recover the situation, as the idea is a good one.

Cheers
P124

JB007 as moderator, I apologise if this posting goes beyond the rules of this forum.