PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND - 4
Thread: SOUTHEND - 4
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2013, 13:57
EssexMan61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sxflyer - Are you for real??? The day I start believing everything that is posted on "Twitter" is the day I believe that the world is flat. Have a look at one of this chaps colleagues messages on your link - says a lot - no??

Anyway - back to reality. Flew to Amsterdam and back from SEN middle of last week - just a dozen or so empty seats each way. In fact I only got my two bottles of (reduced price!!) white wine about 10 minutes before landing. Excellent travel experience all round from SEN, Easyjet, and the UKBA (quick exit).

Now the cons - the quicker the Terminal completion is completed the better - the hoardings and boarding do not create a good impression. Hurry up Kier!!!!
Also - on arriving at the railway station neither ticket window was open and the ticket machines were playing up. SORT THIS OUT PLEASE!!!

Other than that - SEN is brilliant. Off to Edinburgh mid-week - though unfortunately forced to fly back into that unwelcoming cavern - Stansted. AARRGHH!! Stuck with the X30 back home.