PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB to be reviewed by Canadian TSB
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2013, 22:09
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, but -

When there is so much CASA spin on the ball and the opposition batsmen have nutted out how to hit 'em for six, the options are limited. I doubt anyone, in the world will ever read an ATSB report and accept it as gospel. It's a sad, disgusting, embarrassing indictment, from which, without some serious house cleaning the existing organisation will not recover.

Dolan should resign, I can't see how he bear to be seen in public. Shamed, even before Canley Vale even gets aired and torn apart. Will he dare to sit, squirm and mumble through another Senate inquiry, holding hands under the table with his off sider and believing that you can fool all of the people, all of the time....

Finishes here, with some carefully selected, robust Anglo Saxon idioms. For example, did you know the word "****" come from the days when manure was bagged and transported to market gardens – and strangely, the boats kept exploding. Well, the ATSB of the day investigated and declared that bilge water (salty) mixed with the manure created methane gas and any old spark would trigger the resultant bang. So, in their wisdom, they insisted the bags be Shipped High In Transit and stencilled accordingly [sic] ****. Well, that's what I was told...

The good old days when not only did they resolve problems, you got a nice new expression to boot....Pete for PM - OK....