PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etl vs transverse flow
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2013, 15:35
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long over due appology accepted - Crab

Please re-examine the piece about DoLift requiring the highest rate of Pitch increase at the front, the pitch link for which is on the left - requiring a stick force to the right.

Yes things are sometimes not clear when they don't accord with your world view so it is particularly worth re-examining them with an open mind.

Incidentally (Crab or others) in which direction does the swashplate of a Lynx move with fore-aft cyclic stick? - just curious

Since the gobbledegook was actually yours: "I won't bother arguing the point any further except to say - get into an R22 and use the lateral spring force knob, you will find it offsets the amount of force you use to counter inflow roll and that force (and the displacement) is to the LEFT to prevent the aircraft rolling to the RIGHT." then I have to accept your kind assertion that I "might be a brilliant aerodynamicist and an outstanding instructor". I think you would be highly enriched and pleased by re-reading some of the assertions I have previously made which you have rubbished so mercilessly. Feel free to PM if I can help with that. And incidentally your appology is slightly grudging in that you say "but you are still wrong about inflow roll" - that is simply not true - I don't even mention inflow roll !

I say again I have the highest regard for what you do and I do not wish to receive weight from the credentials which you seek but rather from the points I make in their own right. Best wishes. AnFi