PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2013, 01:03
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Press On -

While I'm not privy to the future plans of interesting, but scary people; there is a buzz in the air, akin to the sharpening of knives. The BRB have been given a file to peruse and make comment on, currently ploughing my way through it (not a preferred option for RDO - Thanks P7) in preparation for tonight's BRB pre election ho down. Obviously, can't offer a comment here but I reckon the market in tin hats and napalm proof legal advice is going to have a run on. When you drill down into the 'evidence' and work through the 'confrontational' issues, the picture becomes - very clear and it is ugly. I find it hard to believe that supposedly sane people, in charge of aviation safety oversight can believe they could get away with it forever; no one is that protected.

The 'honourable' way to play the hand is to wait (but not too long) for the official inquest sparing the new Gummint and the department from public humiliation. If that does not happen, then perhaps the alternate solution should be employed.

On the plus side, the Bankstown Chronicles have had some holes filled in, where hearsay and supposition has been confirmed with solid data.

Patience grasshopper, patience - Selah.

Sponsored by the anti Witless Overweening Doyens of Grievously Engineered Report writing, on behalf of the Ills of Society.

Last edited by Kharon; 6th Sep 2013 at 01:04. Reason: Combined Senate threads now 1,092,707 reads now......