PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2013, 21:01
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the village pump -

CW # 1449 –"I hear that the newly appointed Bald Eagle's first job as GM Operations is to cover the GWM ass, hence a clean up" etc.
Don't know about the accuracy there CW; the way I heard it, first there was a training course in "Wodger" writing, followed by a series of letters to be writ. Only a Bankstown crew coffee break rumour of course; but they do say that Wodger has left a trail of very, very dodgy decisions in his wake supported by even shakier evidence; and, these need to be covered off. Apparently, it's all part of the mystical induction into the GWM. They do say that part of the process involves becoming guilty of something, at least by association so that you will be as keen as mustard, come cover up time. This is before the ritual lobotomy ceremony and funny hat issue party. The gods willing, there may come a time where hard facts can be heard, evidence tested and maybe even a little justice metered out. Time will tell of course, but the odds seem to favour at least a partial exposure. I can wait.

LS# 1450 "I would really love to know more about that, maybe the good Doctor has started to return to sanity."
Or, they finally got the medication right. No one has told him yet, but the grinding noise he hears is real – it's Phelan and Sandilands sharpening the pencils in preparation. Rumour of the week - if the Senate don't get it sorted – the press will; and I love a good yarn, well told...

Last edited by Kharon; 5th Sep 2013 at 21:08.