PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2013, 07:01
CASAweary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The rot remains in and out of CASA - Mates rates and wankers.

Almost as many changes as CEO's, DAS's, assorted bum lickers, GM Operations types and the odd LSD nupty.

I hear that the newly appointed Bald Eagle's first job as GM Operations is to cover the GWM ass, hence a clean up and reappointment of a new Melbourne Field Office manager is a priority, and now advertised. Gotta protect Terry's family. All that minor experience at Archerfield highly qualifies him, not! I wonder if he, Harbor and Harbor's girlfriend are still all friends?

I also hear that one R. Collins, famous for looking after Transair and buddy Les is also as popular at the CAA as a 'Quinn in a pub'. That is so funny, the little fella, author of SMS ****e and serial idiot can't cut the mustard in PNG. What a tool.

Meanwhile the Skull, yes the angry incompetent bad shirt wearing DAS continues his ranting and raving around the place, more bad performances in front of staff, more public displays of aggression, child like whinging and uncontrolled outbursts. Grow up little boy.

And finally the Witchdoctor. Shouldn't bag out John in public, very unprofessional, doctor