PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2013, 13:00
SusanBoyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And were you lured in by a "future captains wanted" and "opportunity to experienced first officers" advertisement, to spend weeks of your time and money attending a process to then be offered a Parc contract on 38k a year?! No, thought not. I have NOT been offered a permanent contract.

And just to be clear, this isn't about me having a dig at the easy pilot community, but more at the way this recruitment has been handled. The goal posts were ill defined at best, and have constantly moved just to add to people's confusion. I believe that EasyJet wanted to attract experienced guys and girls for whatever reason, a move that I know was supported by senior guys. However, the recruitment department are not doing as you desire. This is not me having a dig at all experienced guys (although some clearly have their heads up their arse) but more of a go at the manner in which the recruitment team have gone about recruiting people that presumably the majority of senior guys want. And I'm only saying what I was told at my sim assessment....

Last edited by SusanBoyle; 4th Sep 2013 at 13:22.