PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2013, 12:37
stiglet

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't know why some of you are even applying to easyJet; you appear to have such a poor view of the company and pilots. In my opinion, and I've been in easy a lot longer than Ashling they are one of the best employers around at the moment.

Susan, Ashling sensibly weighed up his options (remember around that time there was 9/11 and easy weren't as secure and successful as they are today), and he took a 'punt' as he puts it. It paid off and he is now reaping the rewards. On the other hand you want to join a successful company and immediately get all the benefits. I'm amazed with all your experience you need to even contemplate joining easyJet on any contract.

I sympathise that the contract is not what we all would want, but if you get an offer, accept it if you wish, decline if you don't and then for goodness sake stop wingeing.

SR71, nobody is forcing anybody into anything. Sleep in your car, live away from home, pay training loans, that is all up to you. You're not going to be handed anything on a plate. If you like what you see join, start contributing and then share in the rewards that you will have contributed to.

Why should the easy pilots, the BALPA CC and BALPA fight your battles with easy before you're in?