PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 1st Sep 2013, 18:07
obnoxio f*ckwit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So 4 people have died, the passengers are very concerned about the size of the SP cabin and our oil industry is trying to find a quick solution to their concern so that helicopter transport capacity can be returned to a more normal level and you call it boring
I know 4 people died. I, like many, spent hours on Friday night checking on here and elsewhere hoping to god it wasnt anybody I knew. Fortunately, it wasn't. If you did, I'm sorry for your loss. But I'm not going to sit around being earnestly serious all day on Pprune trying to find a quick solution for a tricky helicopter design problem!

We know the SP is cramped and uncomfortable in the back, this is not news. There is but one quick solution to that problem: fewer passengers, and we covered that pages ago.

Longer term, there is plenty that can be done to design a better interior, but that doesn't need to be done on this forum, right here and right now.

The very first thing we have to do is try and demonstrate to our pax that they are not taking their lives in their hands everytime they step on board. That wont happen on here either. In the meantime, I'm sure they won't begrudge us a tiny bit of levity.

It's not boring, but you slapping people down for trying to have a tiny bit of fun is.