PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2013, 09:16
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, well there you go Leadie. I didn't realise Schiavo was such a problem child. I guess the investigation, action and improvements she pushed along to reign in the USA's bogus parts epidemic (yes, I know it is still an issue worldwide) was I guess, bogus??
As for CAA, yes NZ is who I refer to, not UK or PNG. As for NZ being too small, what bollocks. There is no 'perfect' solution so FFS why don't we put in place something that is 90% effective and work it, mold it and massage the remaining 10% to completion? Better than just bleating about it and doing nothing, that is half of CAsA's bloody problem.

Anyway, back on topic. I would be interested as to whom Leadie might see as being an adequate and valuable team or individuals to replace, just for starters - The trio of CAsA DAS's, the three non aviation ATSBeaker Commissioners and lets say Mr Mrdork?

No solution is perfect, but some posters on here (no names, but there are a few) seem to acknowledge that there are issues at play, but they can't post solutions. They say 'this won't work', 'that person won't suit', 'you've all got it wrong' blah blah blah. Lets see a list of names whom you would support for once?

Last edited by 004wercras; 1st Sep 2013 at 09:20.