PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 31st Aug 2013, 06:33
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
REDUCING THE NUMBER OF SEATS ON SP FAMILY

This is a serious issued currently being discussed seriously by some very influential people. The movers and shakers in our industry are listening to the most important people in our industry - OUR PASSENGERS.

I know this forum protects the anonymity of posters but could I please ask, for the sake of those of us who care deeply for the welfare of our PAX (and I naturally include every OFFSHORE pilot in this group) ask those of you who keep taking sideswipes at our customers (our passengers) please please please stop doing it as it gives our passengers the impression that you work in our Industry.....and we, the real crews, know by your poor opinion of our passengers, that you clearly do not.

Please continue to contribute and offer us your ideas as no stone should be left unturned but know this...every time you say something unpleasant or patronising about our passengers, every single offshore pilot is disgusted.

To an offshore crew, the safety of their PAX is priority number one.

DB

Last edited by DOUBLE BOGEY; 31st Aug 2013 at 06:36.