PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2013, 08:15
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When something you order from them arrives quickly, it is probably down to the genuine retailer. When something does not arrive on time, it is most likely because Proviation are not aware that the genuine retailer does not have the stock or... cannot be bothered to update their webpage to reflect the fact that the genuine retailer doesn't have the stock (they get your money anyway, right? And if they hang on and deflect you for long enough, the retailer might obtain the stock and ship it).

What am I talking about when I say "genuine" retailer? Proviation appear to be the kind of drop-shipping merchant you might find on eBay only not as conscientious. On eBay one cannot simply flag poor feedback and make it vanish so they're motivated to provide good service from the outset.

My advice would be to cut out the middle man - he's taking your money for doing basically nothing - go directly to the genuine retailer. It's a far more reliable way of doing business and nowhere near as much hassle when things go wrong (and they so frequently do with Proviation - Current TrustPilot ratings: 5th out of 5 in the category Aviation and 32nd out of 43 in the category Hobby ).

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 8th Dec 2013 at 03:07.