PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming vote for cc.
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2013, 02:50
Cxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile CC is a good thing

Ok: so consider this.
You run a business, you employ 100 or so people in a travelling salesman business. Let's imagine one of your workers comes up to you one day and says.

" Boss, I just wanted to say to you that I have decided to work strictly in accordance with my contract.

I am going to turn up at the start time you have told me, not a minute earlier, I am going to not be contactable after I have finished my working day.

I will do my job to the best of my ability exactly as you have described in the job description manual.

On my days off I will not be contactable on my phone because I enjoy my time off with my friends and family and need my rest. "

As the boss, you would say: " That is great, can you ask all your other colleagues to work in accordance with their contract? It is great, thanks. I can now plan my business knowing that I have such a good employee. "

SINCE WHEN IT IS A THREAT TO FULFILL YOUR CONTRACT ?
MANY BUSINESSES WOULD BE THRILLED TO KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A GOOD EMPLOYEE, BUT NOT CX.

We get paid in accordance with our contract. Don't fall into the trap of worrying about this and that, just do your part and watch the whole thing unravel. It won't take long for the cracks to be exposed in the system and then we will ALL BENEFIT.