PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 27th Aug 2013, 11:33
Savoia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Senior Pilot

Genie, We specifically amended he tRotorheads forum to be inclusive of all those who are "helicopter professionals".
And I remember commending this inclusive decision by Heliport and Senior Pilot at the time.

I think this is the right opportunity to mention how lucky we are to have someone such as Senior Pilot as our Moderator. I've seen some of the 'acts of moderation' on neighbouring forums and, as I say, we are lucky.

Since Heliport's departure from day-to-day involvement with Rotorheads, the burden of checking almost every single post on the forum has been carried almost exclusively by Senior Pilot.

Accident threads such as these throw-up a plethora of comments, some of which are potentially libelous for PPRuNe if they are not 'amended' and many others which run high with emotion and are charged with passions both professional and private.

Sorting this out while giving everyone their 'voice' requires impartiality and commitment, both of which Senior Pilot constantly displays. And, as with all PPRuNe Moderators, he does this on a voluntary basis.

So, to Senior Pilot, for his constant and commendable efforts, our sincere thanks.