PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2013, 20:00
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I already posted, my only experience with Proviation was a positive one, however regarding the number of "one post wonders", I would like to point out that the top five results for "Proviation" on Google, without adding any additional words, are currently:

1) Proviation website
2) This thread
3) Proviation Twitter
4) Proviation Facebook
5) TrustPilot

If you add "Problems" this thread becomes the top result, followed by TrustPilot, then Twitter, TrustPilot (Polish), ResellerRatings, and THEN the Proviation website.

It does seem possible that this thread might attract those with problems, or those who are just curious; as such, it is also possible means that those with problems may be over-represented here as they may find this thread before more official communication channels.

Draw your own conclusions, but in any case, it is unfortunate for Proviation that this site is so high up in the results as it cannot be desirable having such bad publicity so publically associated with your company name. I do hope that such problems as may exist are sorted out since I was perfectly satisfied with my own experience...