PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2013, 13:34
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you have misunderstood.
I was pointing out that to base a conclusion on speculation is fallacious. My post wasn't an attack on you but a deliberate demonstration of poor logic.
If I had some evidence that you were a shill, then to base a conclusion on that evidence may have some merit. To declare that you have no credibility simply because of my own speculation is foolish.

However, as it seems that you have realised that the comment I made involved faulty logic, my point has been made. Do you now see that your own logic was just as faulty (as it was an example of the same irrationality)?
That is my reason for asking you on what evidence you based your conclusion.
... and your post could have been seen as a personal attack on me.
You are suggesting that one person is making all (or many of) the negative comments. As I have made negative comments in this thread, your comment appears to be pointing the finger squarely at me.

So, let's get back to the original point of my comment - Do you have any evidence to suggest that these posts are being made by the same person or are you simply guessing?

If you think this thread has lost credibility, perhaps you should take your own advice and stop reading it.

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 26th Aug 2013 at 13:40.