PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2013, 10:14
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
created accounts for the primary purpose of contributing to this thread in a non positive way?
Perhaps they've discovered that negative reviews on Proviation's TrustPilot page have a tendency to vanish mysteriously and hope that the flag-fairy doesn't have such an easy job here.

My review was eventually reinstated after I proved to TP that I was a genuine customer and as it is still there (under the same name as the one I'm using here), other readers can be assured that I'm not simply someone else's sock-account.

Assuming that at least some of these experiences are genuine (and they all report the same symptoms both here and on TP, it should be noted), I think it's rather telling that people are signing up to this forum for the purpose of contributing to this thread.

it is possible that they are genuinely disgruntled customers who have come across this thread whilst trawling the internet having typed in "Proviation"
I can attest to that. I found this thread only after being deceived into placing an order.
I wish that I'd seen this thread before giving my hard-earned money to such an untrustworthy and undeserving middle-man.

Paul..