PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 25th Aug 2013, 22:36
Old King Coal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2:30am... tick tock, tick tock, tick tock!

Can someone please confirm to me that FZ is indeed a 24/7/365 airline and, if so, where's my f'ing roster for month September?!

But ah yes, I forgot, certain office staff don't work night shifts do they (unlike the aircrew), and / or that certain office staff can plan their life months in advance, can't they (unlike the aircrew).

One suspects that the subliminal message one can obtain from this is that the aircrew can go f'&ck themselves and aren't entitled to 'have a life'... uhm, but - whilst not wishing to be awkward - please do remind me again what CAR OPS 1.1105.c (OMA 7.2.c) says about this?!

Aside - Can someone also please tell me why, in a supposedly 24/7/365 airline, the aircrew have to resort to procuring their pre-briefing beverages from out of a disgusting vending machine, i.e. because the folks in the 'Bean & Gone' concession (name escape me) have seemingly revised their opening hours; typically meaning that they are always closed whenever I go to work (that being mostly at night).

Fwiw, here's how one of my 'buckets' is looking right now: