PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225
Thread: EC225
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2013, 11:27
victor papa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your statement in your second post was that EC should communicate more and better with the operators. My point is that you dont know what gets communicated when and how and your statement above prooves that you have no right to critisize what you are not party to.

The 2 mails I received the last 24 hrs referred to was what all registered operators would have received too via TIPI to alert us there is a new Safety Alert Information Notice from EC for us to read. These alerts can be for ASB's, general Information notices, amendments etc. These 2 specific ones were regarding the L2 accident to update us as to where EC stands, what they know, what they suggest etc. We got the same for the 225 regularly with full technical reviews, photos, progress etc.

My point thus is if you want to confuse yourselve with speculative journalism, do not blame the OEM and assume us who are registered operators do the same and make statements according to that speculation. We are informed by the horses mouth even though you are not. Surely it is not just the OEM's responsibility to update the operators clients as I for one would prefer the OEM updating the operator and spend the rest of their time getting me flying safely instead of getting involved in speculative journalsim and trying to explain what will never be fully understood by non aviation personnel! I dont proclaim or even try to suggest I understand a oil rig and its issues, so why does so many assume they understand aviations?