PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 25th Aug 2013, 10:35
pumaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having seen there is petition out against the Super puma and the perminant grounding of all Super Pumas then how on earth are you going transport the bears with what capacity is left.

Can the operators cope finacially if this is going to be a long grounding?

I mean the operators have to find rescources from other areas to fill in the gaps of the Super Puma fleet, are we back to ferrying the bears with boats then?

We do not even know what happened Friday evening and everyone is getting to ahead of themselves lets wait and see what comes from the authorities.

It might not even be technical related and then what if this is the case the Super Puma has been seriously dented before we even knew what happend

I blame the media for scare mongering the bears and there families.

I have read people complaining about being crammped in the Super Puma there is more room in Super puma than the 139, 189 or 175.

The amount of BS I have read and heard since Friday then you have to ask yourself no wonder offshore workers are scared.

What about the safety record of the 139 has anybody looked at this before writing of the Super Puma

Ok lets fly them out using the miltary using Chinooks and Pumas.

Last edited by pumaboy; 25th Aug 2013 at 10:44.