PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euro american school of aviation suspended
Old 24th Aug 2013, 18:23
Wilcoroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyeasa

I am one of those who did his skill test 2 days after Easa lost their license. And CAA UK is not issuing our licenses although most of us finished the training well before the 19th of April. If there are other people in the same situation with me, please pvt me.
Also, EASA owes me money as well and there is no way to contact them, so what they say about refunding the moneys is again another lie.
Apart from those, I have to admit that I loved my time over there. It was such a friendly school. No matter what others say on this form, safety always came first there. The aircrafts were very well maintained and in good condition. Instructors were so helpful and professional. Elizabeth, the chief Pilot, was the best you could have ever got in any school. She was always there if you had any questions, very willing to help and most important of all, very strict when it came to safety, so please do not believe in what others say.
Many people did not finish the training on time over there but come on guys, it was not only the schools fault. I can easily say 4 days out of 5 trainees kept partying, calling in sick the next morning, and bla bla bla.
In my opinion, the only problem with the school was Adrian Thompson. He is the rudest person you can ever see in your entire life. Everybody hated him. Never heard even a single person saying a single good thing about him. He always treated us as if we were his slaves. Totally forgot the reason he had the company running was because we paid him. If it was Elizabeth and Kyle taking all the decisions and managing the school, trust me flyeasa would be the best school in not only USA, but also the world.
I am sure Mr Thompson reads all these comments as well. So Mr Thomson, please prove I am wrong and go and do something about our licenses and give us our money back. I am sure it is not so difficult for you.
If there is anyone on here in the same situation with me, please pvt me. Am sure there is something we can do. It is not our fault if EASA suspends flyeasas liecence. When we all went there, Flyeasa had a valid license and EASA should have given some notice before they suspend it.