PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways B777 recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2013, 08:46
Brookfield Abused

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far Jet doing a preofessional job

Was there last week in Mumbai. Jet flights bach-n-forth worked just fine. Arriving & transport to the hotel in BOM no issue. Hotel itself decent enough with breakfast & one buffet meal included (so flights & hotel paid for). In the sim, 3 from 7 failed the screening over two days. Two Jet CP's present, very pleasant, cordial & fair. I had no problems, my partner did get 2 repeats and even after that was given a GREEN LIGHT to proceed to the medicals (if you fail the screening no medical naturally). Two day medical (they provide transport & pay for all costs there) right afterwards (so you are there for min. 3 days) - same as performed in China, very detailed, way more specific then the FAA or EU. I suggest you have a full ultra sound of your heart (2D) and stomach area (liver, spleen, etc.), CBC and Liver Function Test prior to going to aovid any surprises. From those medical results, 2 from 3 candidates had follow up issues after returning to their home countries. That means re-tests, a letter from your Doc, re-submission to the Jet Doc, if he OK's, then a contract. So from 7 only one made it clean thru without complications :-)
Looking for 100 CPs!