PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Sacks Captain Goss
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2013, 14:10
LNIDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
South west & Ryanair

Other than both flying 737 you could not have two airlines less alike, i flew with South west some years back and turned up with a few too many bags, i expected to be raped Ryanair style for my error, not a bit of it, welcome to South West, we don't try and nickel & dime you, i had to cancelled two sectors for 4 of us, they even offered me a credit note to fly with them any time in the next 12 months, i didn't use it, but it left me with a warm feeling towards them.

FR have led a charge down hill in customer service standards and of course price, but i senses the mood is changing, with fast growing Vueling & Norwegian starting to push towards the 100 aircraft fleet size and many more on order, let alone the orange product and having flown with or for most these i ask why would you bother with the hassle of FR's website other than they are the only people who fly where you want to go off the beaten track

So have 5 minutes off from Pprune and look at the web sites of the next 3 biggest, in most cases you can see from the first or second click what you will PAY

Vuelos baratos, billetes de avión y ofertas de vuelos | vueling.com
Cheap flights ? Book cheap flights to Europe - easyJet.com
Welcome to Norwegian - Norwegian

Then check out Skytrax for customer feedback.