PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2013, 19:31
davidjohnson6

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Flybe have a big banner on the website homepage saying flights can now be booked until 15 July 2014

I'm aware that there's a CEO-driven significant review of the business going on at the moment which presumably will lead to various changes in the airline. I'm also aware that Flybe have a reputation of cancelling unprofitable flights with only a few weeks notice - while legal according to EU261, this does not make for a happy passenger when he/she has other arrangements that depend on a particular flight operating.

Right now, a lot of the S14 schedule looks to be an exact copy of the S13 schedule. I'm suspicious that there is almost no variation in S14 to handle cases where a route performed above or below expectations in S13

Can someone *knowledgeable* suggest when it's safe to book flights in the expectation that network and schedule planning has stabilised ? I'm guessing by early December plans for summer 2014 should be moderately stable, but it would be helpful to have input from someone whose opinion is based on more than just a finger in the air.