PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow Photos
Thread: Bristow Photos
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2013, 12:28
stacey_s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Chaps

Back from Holidays!!, yep that,s me in overalls, nearly caught me working again!!, but that is not Bob Good, Bob never worked for Bristows, or never worked for that matter ), the gentleman concerned was one of the geologists we used to drag around when not flying the 'Dart'.
That operation was one of the most enjoyable and funniest I ever worked one, mainly due to the the pilot with the 'Glove' I worked with, I remember the checkers board with drums for pieces and the complaints from the guys when a 'king' took a 'King' and it was insisted upon that the two were carried over together in that move, needless to say never hardly happened.
I visited the motel that we stayed at some years ago unfortunately now surrounded by a port and other developments, myself the 'Glove' and one another filmed the motel from the air on cine film for the Lebanese owner Rocky who rewarded us with three Martini Henry rifles!, I have a photo of us posing with the said weapons on the tarmac alongside the 55 in Dubai International Airport on our return, try doing that now!!

I'll see if I can find the photo's

Stace