PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion thread: Mk 3
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2013, 12:19
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Mr.B, please don't call us a bunch over-emotional actors
Until you yourself have been called to a scene involving rivers/quarries, cars and people, or indeed any such tasking ( for real that is ), I don't think you are entitled to make such remarks. This time you've not only gone out to insult me, but everyone else out there in this whole spectrum of the business.

You once again you've clearly shown that you have missed the point of what a post is saying.
The video I posted is to highlight what you think we get up to and therefore insist that we need a light fuel load to enable us to achieve it)

So we can deduce that is a no then. You do not leave capacity for passengers at your unit. Thanks for clarifying that
No problem, but just so you get it;
'No, I do not specifically leave capacity for a passenger(s).'
Just to make it even clearer for you to understand why, for what reason should I leave that fuel tank emptier than I need to?
If I had to go and pick someone up, I'm going to burn fuel getting there.
If I need to take someone from base and we were too heavy, I can drop one of the observers.
If I need to take 2 pax, I can drop off both observers.
If I need to take 3 pax, well, perhaps the combined weight of the 3 pax might be less than that of the 2 observers
(don't tell them I said that!)

Contrary to whatever impression you may have gathered from wherever, in general, the operational carrying of passengers isn't that common an occurrence.

If something isn't achievable then it isn't achievable.
Wow, forever Mr flexible eh!
Good job you weren't on 'The Endurance' back in 1914.