PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2013, 03:57
CASAweary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time to remove the rot

The problem with Australian aviation's regulatory bodies is that they require a giant enema. The amount of ****e that these organisations have collected over the decades cant be measured. The Australian public, aviation professionals, senators, the local bushman, FIFO hookers and even the next door neighbours cattle dog knows that CASA and ATSB are completely useless, corrupt, incompetent, lethargic, out of their league and solely in place to protect the minister. Dolan and his Commissioners are an embarrassment, CASA and its three ring DAS circus are the worst example of safety management I have ever seen in 40 years of aviation. I mean seriously, a Doctor of voodoo law, a burnt out test pilot and an emotionally unstable angry screaming out of control loner do not fit the bill of a robust oversight management team. It is borderline frightening let alone sheer crazy what we are seeing. As for ATSB, well three commissioners who have never put their head underneath an engine cowl or seen anything aviation apart from the QF chairman’s lounge are equally reprehensible.
And I am still surprised that R. Collins whose business partner was Les Wright in PNG has yet to be grilled. There was very strong rumour that Collins helped Wright through the CASA audits of Transair before the Lockhart River accident. A little birdie is also singing a familiar song in regards to the Pel Air accident. It is remarkable how small this industry really is.

Senators Xenophon, Sterle, Fawcett and Nash are our only hope for possible change. And they are the only ones who may bring about closure and peace, finally, for people like Samantha Hare, Ziggychick and Shane Urquhart. Innocent people each with a different story about pain, suffering and the lowest of lows. Made to suffer intolerable pain while Government bureaucrats spin, lie, embellish and deny their own culpability. All of these individuals, the Minister, Mrdak and every spineless piece of amoral dross should hang their heads in shame and have a searing conscience for the remainder of eternity.

Coming to a regulator near you;

I have no doubt that CASA will force PPrune to remove this post or lock this thread, such is their desparation to silence those who know. But let me reassure you that this game will continue as long as I have breath in my body or until CASA is finally taken to task for what it is.

P.S.S How is Consultant Harbor these days? Miss you Gary, hope we get to play again soon
And Flyingfiend, where are you my friend? Locked in a basement somewhere in Canberra? After all you are a Gimp and were mentored by someone who knows how to play the game by the inhouse rules. Sadly none of you know how to play the game by my set of rules.
Be certain, I'm not finished playing yet.

Last edited by CASAweary; 20th Aug 2013 at 04:13.