PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 7192 D3
Thread: 7192 D3
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2003, 17:44
no sig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FG et al

I am not deaf to the comments made here and I am of course aware of the issues one of the other airlines has had with the course. Clearly, you the students, still have an issue which isn't going away and it needs addressed by the College.

But, 'don't throw the baby out with the bath water', this is the first module which has a few issues, we've learned from that as I have explained before, I trust the College to put it right, but you the students need to let them know also.

Please don't lose sight of the fact that this course is about your job, airline ops/dispatch and that you now have a standard to aspire to in 7192, the College has been working with your airline to ensure industry imput that meets the overall requirement of ICAO 7192 and I have no doubt we'll get there. At least there are people trying to get a course that is for you, that hasn't always been the case. So, rather than malign the course here, why not look to the benefits for you and your Company and let the college know of your concerns but stick with it.

And as a reminder to everyone who hasn't read the previous, I do not work for the College nor and I on a retainer from them!

I simply believe that we now have an opportunity to get a training standard for you guys which has been a long felt want in the UK and the efforts of the UKOMA group and the College is to try and deliver on that.

FG, Pvt message coming your way.