PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Road rage in UAE
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2013, 19:28
RETARD_RETARD_RETARD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you GiveMeWings

Hats off ma'am.

You said it like it is and didn't give a damn. I agree with you.

Facts are facts, Dubai is certainly not what you, us and everyone is made to believe, under that window dressed heap of sand, it is absolutely shocking how local laws here are governed and enforced.

Being pilots or crew, lets face it, we all have had run in's with cops and irrespective of the intent, the police have come to one's aid and rescue.

That's certainly is not here, and that's the beauty of this place. its designed so that crime does not get reported anf the guy who reports it, gets either banged up in an emirati jail or gets to pay a fine. The recent Norwegian Rape Incident subtly sent out a very interesting message that women can be raped and she aint going to the cops. And if she does, she's in the cooler for 12 months.

Never in my life have i seen a country where the police is actually out to either milk you of your money or screw you for reporting something that just happened.

its nothing to do with Sharia, its got to do with the intent of the local 'camel riders'.

Be careful y'all, make your money fast and get out while the going's good.

I might drop by here on layovers or in transit, i don't think i'd every set foot in this place again.