PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus and BA FPP
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2013, 12:08
CReed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aer Lingus and BA FPP

Hi everyone,
Starting with EIN, does anybody know the academic requirement and how and when one can apply. I found their "title page" if you will (cadet-pilots - Aer Lingus Careers), but it gives no indication of their requirements. When I click on their "Apply Now" button and select cadet pilot from the drop down menu, no results are found. Furthermore, does anybody know how competitive this program is? If there are any successful applicants around, any info would be much appreciated.
Regarding BA's FPP, does anybody know about its future? They've said their 2012 program is closed for a whilst now, but is the whole program simply gone now? I understand it was unbelievably competitive, but if it's likely to re-open I'd still be keen to apply.
I've just received my AS results, so I thought this would be a good time to start getting my foot in some airline's doors (I'm not just someone who's decided they want this job yesterday, I've worked at a small flight simulation company designing schematics and writing scripts hence please don't just dismiss me and done several other aviation related things too) .
Regards,
Charlie Reed