PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue hiring
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2013, 10:20
ad-astra

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That was the way it was described to me Puff.

Hence my statement that when the International Sim duties are curtailed due to an Australian based simulator then there will be no real use of the J class paxing provisions.

I have no beef whichever way the SkyWest guys move as it is a provision in their current Award that they fought for but as an outsider looking in I can only see Virgin moving towards an Australian based simulator sooner rather than later.

Capt. On Heat, my only association with the SkyWest Pilots thought process is from conversations with about 4 of your compatriots over here in Brisbane. Yes a very small sampling but to the man they were quite robust in their attitude towards not ever giving away their hard fought for J class travel.

It is theirs to decide.

My only exposure regarding the expectations of integration is the report of phone calls to VAA Management enquiring of when the impending 777 positions would be awarded to SkyWest pilots.

I genuinely hope a seamless and fair integration does occur but I do see some obstacles that will most definitely muddy the waters.

No assumptions and I am sure there is a lot being considered behind the scenes.

Good Luck