PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EE Canberra book contributor request
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2013, 19:32
nazca_steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ian

I have not yet made any inroads with India or Pakistan, and truthfully, unless a gem of a contact landed in my lap at this point, I will probably not include their usage in my book. I realise that India especially, was a big operator, and that might seem crazy to leave them out of the book when I after 'bombing in anger' stories. The reason is essentially one of space. I have so much material from other nations that I am already at the limit of what I can include, at least in one volume. But yes, I do have Australia fairly well covered including plenty of Vietnam era material.

Rory
The WB-57F, being such a far-removed bird from the original design, features only very briefly in my book so far. I doubt that will change at this point, as I have to say, narrow-minded as I am, I am not a big fan of that variant! I understand the impressive performance etc, and that NASA still uses them, but I've kept it to a minimum at present. Thanks for the interest though, and I have plenty of other B-57 related material in there if you are a fan of that type in general.

Last edited by nazca_steve; 12th Aug 2013 at 19:32.