PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 293 Sqn and Sgt J Lewis
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2013, 15:59
QuePee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beachy1956,

This thread continues to amaze me. Its been running for quite some time now and although it seemed to have received only a luke warm reception at the time it has brought me numerous additional photographs and also put me in touch with many 293 Sqn members. Of course they are getting fewer each year but its always good to know that some are still around.

I have been trying to put as many names to the faces in my Dads photos as possible and if your father can remember the names of any I would be extremely grateful to hear of them. As far as photos are concerned, most of the ones I have been scanned from small prints, some only about 1.5 inches square or so. Modern scanners can do wonderful things with these pictures and I am always available to scan them for you if you would like.

Of course I would love the chance to see some more pictures from 293 so I look forward to your next post.

Please give my best regards to your father, I just wish I was in the UK so that we could arrange to meet up.....

QP